some of the posters on here...

justintime43

All I know is that all the way up until 9:30 CST on Saturday November 15th I am guaranteed to look at the possibility of a bowl game. That is sweet and my hope is 12:30am CST November 16th I am having celebratory cocktails celebrating another victory towards bowl eligibility! GMG

Sometimes I have to remind myself that some of the posters on here are young and have no inclination of hard work ethic, making something out of nothing, fighting when their backs are against the wall or defining character with their actions. So to all of you football retards that I called football retards, I apologize for calling you football retards.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 8

If we can beat UTEP this weekend, I fully expect to finish 6-6. I thought FAU was the best we had left to face, even though their record doesn't show it. If this is more than a 1-game occurrence and things have really turned around, then beating UTEP would be the biggest hurdle yet to face.

• Upvote 1

Sometimes I have to remind myself that some of the posters on here are young and have no inclination of hard work ethic, making something out of nothing, fighting when their backs are against the wall or defining character with their actions. So to all of you football retards that I called football retards, I apologize for calling you football retards.

Rick

I'm just going to assume you are not referring to me. Yep, that's what I'm assuming.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

If we can beat UTEP this weekend, I fully expect to finish 6-6. I thought FAU was the best we had left to face, even though their record doesn't show it. If this is more than a 1-game occurrence and things have really turned around, then beating UTEP would be the biggest hurdle yet to face.

I saw more from the defense last week than I expected, frankly. UTEP will be the toughest remaining game,IMO. Defense will have to play like last weekend to give UNT their best shot.

21/F/In Your Dreams

A/S/L?

Psshaw. We just forgetting about Old John B Denton waddling his way over to the town message posting board? Or his great great grand father John (-)Z Denton?* He had to get out to the town crier to blast his HSOs about Massachusetts Bay Colony Fightin' Witch Burners.

You people sicken me.

* It loops around

All essential message board skills. The wireless generation has nothing on the CompuServe generation. Until you boot up with a disc and hear that dial up connection noise over the screams of your best friend, you really have no idea what it means to be part of a real message board. Shameful.

• Upvote 2