Official FAU Game Score Prediction Thread

MeanGreenTexan

If we have 16k for homecoming regardless of the season we are having I will be disappointed. This should be the automatic sellout every year with the amount of alum in the area and the student body size. The university has to start doing better non-football events to bring the alum home 1 time out of 365 days. I would be content with 19k (foreseeable future, not forever) for 5 home games every single year if we can bring in 110% capacity once a year for homecoming.

I predict disappointment!

Take away the 120 points NT scored in two victories, it has scored, The offense has scored 155 points in the 6 losses. That's 25.8 points per game. FAU is better than SMU and their third team is better than Nicholls State. Anyone that believes the team will score 28 points has more faith than I do. The defense can't stop anyone, as the 42.6 ppg in 6 losses shows. Is it possible to hold FAU under 28 points? Seriously doubt it.

The numbers don't point to a Mean Green victory.

Numbers are great predictions... but they dont take into account two weeks of prep gaining a little health and not to mention were playing playoff football for our possible bowl lifes! Numbers dont reflect this... just sayin thats y they play the game....

Take away the 120 points NT scored in two victories, it has scored, The offense has scored 155 points in the 6 losses. That's 25.8 points per game. FAU is better than SMU and their third team is better than Nicholls State. Anyone that believes the team will score 28 points has more faith than I do. The defense can't stop anyone, as the 42.6 ppg in 6 losses shows. Is it possible to hold FAU under 28 points? Seriously doubt it.

The numbers don't point to a Mean Green victory.

Hurts to miss that one. Breath, Live and Believe in the Mean Green. Im glad your prediction was wrong.