UNT Football Scholarship Spreadsheet

NorthTexan95

On 3/11/2016 at 9:43 PM, NorthTexan95 said:

Updated.

I live in Virginia with no inside sources other than this site.  You'd have to step pretty far to reach my toes.  I want to keep this chart as accurate as possible and that can't be done without help from everyone.  The way things change so often and so quickly with no notice, I doubt it's ever 100% accurate but we keep working on it. 

Omg when are you people going to open your eyes and demand accountability from this random internet forum fan in VA? How much longer will you continue to support him? Typos? He cant even keep up! Fix the problem! 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm not sure of your last update but I noticed that Connor Trussel is still on the roster. I'm pretty sure that he's gone.  If so, that should get the scholarship total down to 70.  Coach Littrell recently announced that there were only 68 on scholarship.  The problem is we don't know if there's a scholarship player or two that are leaving/left or an incoming player that will not report.

PS  Thanks to 95 and Billy for the work that they do.  Billy, even though you say you are cutting back, thanks for continuing to keep a finger on the recruiting pulse.

• Upvote 3

On April 27, 2016 at 11:43 AM, BillySee58 said:

Agreed

Kind of need him to be, unless all the JUCO OL come back then the move of Rice is less painful.  Praying for the Kirby family. Such a tragedy.  

• 2 weeks later...

UNT Football Scholarship Spreadsheet - Update 7/15/2016 (found in the UNT Football Recruiting forum)

Numerous changes including removal of the following:

AJ Ezzard, Avery Fortenberry, BJ Ebozue, Christian Flewellen, Cody Hayes, Connor Trussell, Dakota Smith, Darin Kyle, Darius Turner, Dee Baulkman, Derris Prater, Gavin Culberson, Harrison Sorge, Jake Davis, Jordan Siegert, Joustin Garor, Kaydon Kirby, Kyle Mealey, Marcell Porter, Ryan Rentfro,Taylor Nelson, William Johnson.  

As Billy noted, lots of offensive linemen we've been waiting on for several years are gone.  We also only have four running backs including incoming Nic Smith.  Willy Ivery will be a JUNIOR and we've gotten very little out of his talents.  Hopefully he and Wilson can stay healthy this year.  

According to my spreadsheet we have 61 players currently listed as on scholarship.  

Please let me know of any changes or updates.

Edited by NorthTexan95

20 minutes ago, NorthTexan95 said:

UNT Football Scholarship Spreadsheet - Update 7/15/2016 (found in the UNT Football Recruiting forum)

Numerous changes including removal of the following:

AJ Ezzard, Avery Fortenberry, BJ Ebozue, Christian Flewellen, Cody Hayes, Conor Davis ,Connor Trussell, Dakota Smith, Darin Kyle, Darius Turner, Dee Baulkman, Derris Prater, Gavin Culberson, Harrison Sorge, Jake Davis, Jordan Siegert, Joustin Garor, Kaydon Kirby, Kyle Mealey, Marcell Porter, Ryan Rentfro,Taylor Nelson, William Johnson.  

As Billy noted, lots of offensive linemen we've been waiting on for several years are gone.  We also only have four running backs including incoming Nic Smith.  Willy Ivery will be a JUNIOR and we've gotten very little out of his talents.  Hopefully he and Wilson can stay healthy this year.  

According to my spreadsheet we have 61 players currently listed as on scholarship.  

Please let me know of any changes or updates.

Not sure if he is a scholarship guy, but Connor Davis is still on the roster.

1 hour ago, TreeFiddy said:

He's in the spreadsheet.  

1 hour ago, TreeFiddy said:

To clarify, "Conor Davis" was removed.  His name was missing an "n" but "Connor" Davis is on there. :)

21 hours ago, baberuthbomber8 said:

Cody Hayes,  Darius Turner, Dee Baulkman, William Johnson.  

These guys were from NSD, are we sure that they wont be here in the fall? or they off the list because they aren't here for summer classes?

Huge hit to the class if we lose Johnson and Haynes... I think they were the 2 biggest gets back on NSD...

As far as I know there has not been any information indicating they will not be here. 

2 hours ago, TreeFiddy said:

As far as I know there has not been any information indicating they will not be here. 

I hadn't heard anything either, i just saw that they were on the list.. and didn't know if i had missed something or what.. crossing my fingers those 4 make it, and we really need Johnson and Hayes to make it.

• 3 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, BillySee58 said:

2014 signee Linebacker Jalen Montgomery is no longer listed on the official roster.

Is this a possible result of a lot of the juco LBs showing up on campus??  This is a tough loss assuming it isn't just an oversight.  I thought Jalen was a solid recruit when he signed and would be a contributor before he graduated.

7 hours ago, TreeFiddy said:

Is this a possible result of a lot of the juco LBs showing up on campus??  This is a tough loss assuming it isn't just an oversight.  I thought Jalen was a solid recruit when he signed and would be a contributor before he graduated.

As short handed as we are, that doesn't seem to be in our best interest.

Another subtraction from the roster - 2015 WR signing Rodney Bendy is no longer on the roster. 

Also @NorthTexan95, a few updates to the spreadsheet, JUCO OL Signee Jalen Thomas needs to be added to the spreadsheet, OL Garrett Gunter is on scholarship, former tight end Wylie Reinhardt has been moved to offensive line, Kenny Buyers is now a receiver, JUCO QB signee Devin O'Hara is now on the roster, and as previously mentioned Jalen Montgomery is no longer on the roster.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, BillySee58 said:

Another subtraction from the roster - 2015 WR signing Rodney Bendy is no longer on the roster. 

Also @NorthTexan95, a few updates to the spreadsheet, JUCO OL Signee Jalen Thomas needs to be added to the spreadsheet, OL Garrett Gunter is on scholarship, former tight end Wylie Reinhardt has been moved to offensive line, Kenny Buyers is now a receiver, JUCO QB signee Devin O'Hara is now on the roster, and as previously mentioned Jalen Montgomery is no longer on the roster.

Will Bendy be missed?  Had he produced anything?

• Downvote 1

13 hours ago, BillySee58 said:

Done.

• Upvote 1