UNT Football Scholarship Spreadsheet

NorthTexan95

I just want to know what this wizardry is that's letting you embed spreadsheets in a message board post.

As part of this project we added a plugin that will allow google docs to be embedded on the site now. Just copy the address of the google doc and paste it here. NorthTexan95 deserves a lot of the credit on this as he came up with the idea and put a lot of work into it. For those wanting to use spreadsheets to outline data or ideas we do now have that capability thanks to NorthTexan95. Billy See also was a big help as he always is.

Our goal on this eligibility listing was to make it a community effort, ie have everyone contribute and thus keep a good track of where we are in terms of the 105 limit and what the future may hold in terms of available scholarships etc. so please give us your feedback and info and we will keep working on making this listing as accurate as possible. GMG

I'll be adding the individual player class (SR, JR, SO, FR) later this afternoon or tonight. If anyone has any other suggestion let us know.

Also note there is currently only 80 guys on scholarship. I bet we're at 85 but unsure of who would have those. The list of players came from the MeanGreenSports.com roster but that's not always 100% up to date. This is where the Go Mean Green community can help us keep this as accurate as possible.

• Upvote 1

Great work, guys! Can you create a GMG.com files sections where we can download it, please?

If you click anywhere on the spreadsheet and select "Ctrl-A" twice, it will highlight everything. Then do a "Ctrl-C" to copy everything. Then you open an Excel, Word or any other program and do a "Ctrl-V" to paste the data in there. You'll get all the information on the screen but unfortunately you won't get the formulas which automatically create the totals.

If you want want the format then I can download it into an .xlsx, .csv or .tsv file (or a few other types) and email it to you. Send me a private message with your email address and I can take care of that.

• Upvote 1

The scholarships are spread very evenly across 4 years which in general is a good thing. Unless of course you are terrible like we are and want to hang your hat on us being a young team.

Sorry but between our play and the college football landscape in general, I have never felt more negative. I need to stop posting.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1