i just don't get it...

BIG DAWG

If DT were here, I'd say the La Tech game is far closer and we probably squeak the win. UAB would again be closer and likely another win. USM is another win as well. The key difference in all three games was the quality of QB play and when we're on the short end of the stick we're going to lose.

Heck, even Texas and Indiana would have been closer.

I think with DT we defend our field at a minimum, meaning we'd win the La Tech and USM games.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Nope, just LED this team to a 9-4 record and a HOD bowl victory.

Oh, and he was game MVP.

But keep on hating one of the best QBs to play at UNT.

Easy with the Led part buddy. Im pretty sure the Defense was the real reason we were 9-4. Cant give an MVP award to the entire Defense either

If DT was here this year, would we be starting our 3 QB of the year?

That wasnt the questions. Would we be 2-5 still if DT was here?

• Upvote 1

If DT were here, I'd say the La Tech game is far closer and we probably squeak the win. UAB would again be closer and likely another win. USM is another win as well. The key difference in all three games was the quality of QB play and when we're on the short end of the stick we're going to lose.

Heck, even Texas and Indiana would have been closer.

I think with DT we defend our field at a minimum, meaning we'd win the La Tech and USM games.

You also have to talk in the fact how bad our defense is. Look at the yardage they give up. I agree they would be closer games but not all three wins. Defense wins games and you can win every shoot out. Sooner or later you will get burnt (Ex Baylor)

• Upvote 1

If DT was here this year, would we be starting our 3 QB of the year?

Wow, a 6th year...Would we be run, run, pass again? I would hope we would get above average play and playcalling for a 6th year senior. Probably not though. Bus driver. We lose la.tech. we beat them with Whitfields two picks last year. We also lose to uab. Really any decent defense.

Usm sucks though, to answer your question, I think we would be 3-4. No Greer on the team. Probably have dajon at #2 and they try to develop him the right way. Now that I think about it...Man, I wish DT could have played 6 years...

• Upvote 1