THIS IS THE END

Green P1

Id say give him 6years if next year and the year after show no signs of progress then ok cool then im all for that... but till then we all need to get rid of our unreal expectations of having a elite g5 team every year.. im sorry but lets be real i can see us going a couple of years in a row then u gotta reload and that usually takes a season.. then boom were back for another year or two..

• Upvote 1

If out schedule is anything like this years in the foreseeable future we should at least finish 6-6 every year or almost every year. Anything less than that is a failure. Our schedule even with the improvement of CUSA is an extremely easy one.

What makes it easy? Compared to who?p5 schedules? Our confrence is very solid.. lots of up and coming programs just like ours and a couple of traditional g5 powers... yes maybe for a p5 school its easy... but were not tcu were not boise.... yet but its possible to get there but thats going to take time.. i feel like we look at our team and its schedule like we expect a p5 team...

• Upvote 1

FAU, FIU, UTEP, UAB, Nicholls, So Miss should have been a lock to 6 wins considering what year our coaching staff is playing in. SMU and La Tech should have been bonus wins to get us to 8 wins considering the year we are in with this staff. The other 4 should have been split. Again, considering what year we are in. Lose all 4 of the games we should have split and even throw in another L for good measure and we should still be hovering around 7-5 in year 4. Our draw from the east will not be easier than this again. It was an easy schedule in terms of being in the CUSA-W.

• Downvote 1

If out schedule is anything like this years in the foreseeable future we should at least finish 6-6 every year or almost every year. Anything less than that is a failure. Our schedule even with the improvement of CUSA is an extremely easy one.

We have 2 body bag games next year and only 4 home games currently scheduled (I'm sure we will buy an FCS to get to 5).

Not the formula for a lot of easy victories.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I expected the end...  I didn't expect Mac to successfully Dajon another QB without even missing McNulty start!!  He didn't even have the luxury of a bullshit FB workout page to help bury D.Smith.  

Things may look grim... But I can at least pinpoint one area that this football program has become markedly more efficient!!1!

• Upvote 3

I expected the end...  I didn't expect Mac to successfully Dajon another QB without even missing McNulty start!!  He didn't even have the luxury of a bullshit FB workout page to help bury D.Smith.  

Things may look grim... But I can at least pinpoint one area that this football program has become markedly more efficient!!1!

Yes, you were correct...only a little premature. You know, they can do something about that.

We still have SMU and a FCS. Pending our east draw next year getting to 6 SHOULD not be an issue.

The greatness of Ben Gooding on full display again...just a regular Nostradamus of UNT football.

At this point, getting to one is an issue...

Edited by untjim1995
  • Upvote 1

You assume we have an FCS. So do I.

But the fact remains we are halfway through the 2014 season and still do not have a 5th home game scheduled for 2015.

Thats because Smastrek told him to not schedule one so the new AD coming in can do his job. (assumptions only)