THIS IS THE END

Green P1

There was no offense and there was no defense. Both non existent. I would like to say one tried to carry the other, but they were both totally lame. We have run out of Todd Dodge recruits, Coach Mac made the most out of them - HOD Championship. But something is missing, UNT is getting demolished in their losses, not competitive at all. What is the missing piece? Mac is a great coach and we all know that. Skladany is a proven DC. So what isn't right with our process. In Mac's 4th year of recruiting the football program shouldn't be this broken.

I don't think it matters a whole lot who the QB is; this team has a lot more problems than that. I am surprised no one is campaigning for Means, he is the next options.

Williams just had one of the worst games possible, but based on the Indiana game he also has shown a lot more potential than the others. However, Mac hates turnovers; so I bet we see McNulty next week.

Well, at least maybe we will be spared the debate of how easy it would be to replace Thompson now.

• Upvote 5

There was no offense and there was no defense. Both non existent. I would like to say one tried to carry the other, but they were both totally lame. We have run out of Todd Dodge recruits, Coach Mac made the most out of them - HOD Championship. But something is missing, UNT is getting demolished in their losses, not competitive at all. What is the missing piece? Mac is a great coach and we all know that. Skladany is a proven DC. So what isn't right with our process. In Mac's 4th year of recruiting the football program shouldn't be this broken.[/quote ]

Mac is not a great coach. He has an overall losing record as a coach, he is mediocre at best. He might be one of the better coached NT has had but that's not saying much.

• Upvote 2

Recruits dont always pan out and the ones have are young and developing take it easy give him time hes got the ball rolling the right direction... theres gonna be bumps in the road...we graduated like the whole team last year. Cant fire him for one bad season.. thats like u getting banned for miss spelling a word on here

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Recruits dont always pan out and the ones have are young and developing take it easy give him time hes got the ball rolling the right direction... theres gonna be bumps in the road...we graduated like the whole team last year. Cant fire him for one bad season.. thats like u getting banned for miss spelling a word on here

Agree. Still a lot to play for.

We can't fire a coach for one bad season and we will not. But we can for 3/4 bad seasons, which firing him still and probably shouldn't happen. But the thing is there will be even more uncertainties going into next season than there were this season. We will be replacing practically an entire OL and will still have about the same DL. Laramie Lee and Akunne will be gone, the 2 kind of bright spots on an underwhelming defense. And of course the QB will still be a huge question mark no matter who starts week 1. So do we fire him for having 4 bad seasons in 5 years? I am genuinely wondering when is the line drawn.
  • Upvote 1

We can't fire a coach for one bad season and we will not. But we can for 3/4 bad seasons, which firing him still and probably shouldn't happen. But the thing is there will be even more uncertainties going into next season than there were this season. We will be replacing practically an entire OL and will still have about the same DL. Laramie Lee and Akunne will be gone, the 2 kind of bright spots on an underwhelming defense. And of course the QB will still be a huge question mark no matter who starts week 1. So do we fire him for having 4 bad seasons in 5 years? I am genuinely wondering when is the line drawn.

You cant really count the first two seasons... it takes time to pull a program from the dulldrums it once laid... 3rd year won a bowl.. fourth year we still have a chance at going 8-4 and possibly getting a bowl(i said chance) yes there will be question narks every year that how college football go... the d will be bigger and faster after the offseason as well as more experianced.. the offesive line is overrated... and wont be as hard to replace as many think(if we can keep cody wheeler from allen commited then that will be a great step in the right direction)... plus the slew of young offensive talent that we reruited last year and the year before... then u add a means or a mature dajon to the mix i see this team going no where but up personally... we had a rough two games... turnovers killed us take those away and theyre differant games... take a better look at the program.. its on the rise were not going to have a bowl team every year... i know alot of p5 schools that barely have bowl seasons every two years... lower your expectations a bit macs a great coach but not football jesus its going to take time toget this machine running well oiled... its like a car that sits for 10 years.. its not gonna start right up.. its gonna take some tlc

• Upvote 2