All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. http://x.meangreenmail.unt.edu/ats/msg.aspx?sg1=f97ee2cc12bb4ce31491952a6ec7a777 Interestingly, the SMU tickets are $40 a pop while the Cal ones are $35.
  3. Unless someone from UNT invited to be on the show WHO CARES
  4. Concerning with the transfers. SMU has no home field advantage! We will out draw them. GMG
  5. ESPN Game Day will be in Arlington, TX on August 31st for the Oregon/Auburn match up. We should send a few folks that way with some signage in the morning. Invite them up to Denton.
  6. Since I grew up in Denton, my first two years I saved money and lived at home. The summer before my 3rd year of college my Dad got a job in Arizona and they moved. I spent the last three years at NT living two blocks off campus on Margie Street (I believe 1234 Margie Street, Apt #4). It was a great location. The apartment had big issues (the AC always broke down and we had various leaks that came and went, sometimes had bug issues), but I loved it dearly.
  7. Today
  8. This is a totally different SMU team than what we faced last year. They have dramatically improved their QB position with Buchelle. Color me worried about this game especially on the Hilltop.
  9. You'd be surprised at how many people don't wear their seat belts.
  10. This is terrible and sad news. But, who doesn't wear their seat belts these days ? Every car that I have been in over the last 10 years will beep like crazy until you put the seat belt on. I am shocked to read that.
  11. our back ups always worried me, hope they are better this year.
  12. This list him as class of 20, but he is class of 21. I do not think we will hear a commitment from him for a while.. Atleast looking at the 247 link above shows him as 21.
  13. FFR, do you remember who started on the offensive line that game?
  14. Some pretty good stuff there. I'm kind of out on this thread now as its turned into virtue signaling and obfuscation, but essentially my issue with some of this is the idea that "you need to be as outraged as I am--and demonstrate it, because I say so--or you are one of THEM" attitude a lot of folks seem to have nowadays. That's a little too Kim Jong-Il for my taste. Not gonna work for me. They will also blather on about "teams" and "sides" derisively, while maintaining that if you don't agree with the depth and direction of their outrage--even if you may agree with them in principle--you are the same as those they are railing about. In other words, you're not on THEIR team. Not surprising really. It's human nature for sure.
  15. You jumped right in brother! The great thing (well, one of the many great things) about God’s Word, is the explanations for what we should expect other brothers & sisters to act like. Of course, this not coming from your own volition: Gal. 5:22-23, right? As a fellow believer, if we observe Trump’s behaviors, it would appear he is living much more like Gal. 5:20-21, right? I certainly don’t think we’re going to have a morally-perfect person run for political office... ever. 😂 Trump may or may not be racist, but he’s definitely petty, defensive, combative... and certainly immoral. Speaking for myself, I could never bring myself to vote for him (or Hillary).
  16. Ha. That was a fun trip. I think it was the double header on ESPN that due to the earlier MAC game that went to OT...didn’t kickoff till around 9 p.m.? And when the teams came out for the second half a heavy dew had settled on the field. Had never seen that before. Great game by SPJ and the Mean Green. Rick
  17. https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article232948772.html Rick
  18. If we get this guy that is some great recruiting. He has all the measurements that the P5 like. They will go after him hard
  19. Was the music from Galaga or something?
  20. Very cool. But who’s the guy at the end? Could it be?
  21. Odd, he was retweeting NT football stuff within the last 3 days.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please review our full Privacy Policy before using our site.