All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. He's not a big guy but he plays big! Impressive.
  3. YES! If we can get some nice Nike replicas... So in! I like our current look and hope it sticks around for a while.
  4. I hope they’re better than the ones I’ve previously seen as well 😕
  5. North Texas barely pulled out a win last year and had that dreadful loss against ODU.... so yeah...I take nothing for granted with this team.
  6. Today
  7. Facebook does a great job of broadcasting games. Their stream is much better than what ESPN provides. I always enjoy watching games on Facebook.
  8. Wow! Awesome company and positive press. GMG
  9. https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2830789-ranking-the-top-10-seniors-heading-into-the-2019-college-football-season#slide0 Mason is #9 on their list of top 10 seniors headed into the 2019 season. There's also some interesting speculation from the snapshot assessment style of the article: "Long-Term Outlook: Since he's listed at 5'11", Fine will be subject to the classic "is he tall enough for the NFL?" conversation. But his efficiency―he completed nearly 64 percent of his passes over the past two seasons―and improved decision-making are definite draws. Fine should be drafted, though likely on Day 2 or later." It should be noted that D'Eriq King is #6.
  10. Perfect opponent for Homecoming—a bad team that will bring people to the stadium, as well as being someone our fans have heard of before... Just no more Portland State’s ever again, please...
  11. Heard this before... Seen it too... and the results we not good. Nike or nothing!
  12. Maybe during Season Ticket pickup day???
  13. Recruiting has been bad under Mccasland. What’s even more frustrating is that he has given scholarships to players who don’t seem to bring the program anything yet have multiple seasons of eligibility left. I don’t want to go into next season hoping players are able to do things they have shown no signs of being capable of doing.
  14. At some point, maybe 5-6 more years from now, folks will finally stop blaming Tony Benford for the failures of this coach. I still can't comprehend how awful that 2018 class was. How can you have 5-6 scholarships available in a year and get zero (0) production out of any of them? Redshirting guys is something rarely done in college basketball. That was the first sign of how bad the class was. This is not a 20 win program; with so many inflated wins over inferior competition. Thank God Benford left behind Ryan Woolridge and Zac Simmons. Additionally, that most teams who were left out of the NCAA's and NIT passed on that CBI joke tournament.
  15. Thank you. But, I have lots and lots of great folks and Mean Green Nation members helping to make this happen.
  16. Yesterday
  17. I think it's a maybe given our performance on our given timeline. I would say we are both accurate.
  18. looking at historical weather data for that date...the coldest it has been lately, is in 2013, where the high was 69....in theory, we should have nice weather
  19. Is it too much to accomplish? I think it should be standard expectations given the timeline of the program.
  20. I would hope that any team that was 1-11 last year (and winless the year before) has improved... 😶
  1. Load more activity