• Click here to check out our latest podcast!

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. This will be my first time to go to the Colonial this weekend (Charles Schwab Challenge). I know official parking at Farrington Field and then they bus you over but does anyone have a better option? Someone said to eat at the Ole South Pancake House then Uber over from there. Thanks in advance!!
  3. Read P5s rely on sponsorships to pay a lot of their bills.
  4. For what its worth, an hour before this was posted he was speaking at the TABC clinic to hundreds of HS coaches in a packed ballroom in San Antonio. Great speaker btw.
  5. He was my RA during my freshman year at Kerr. He was a good dude. And for what it's worth, I thought he improved the in-game band performance from what it was under his predecessor.
  6. Today
  7. I wonder what it says that there are so many G5 schools in the top 25 as far a spending goes... Thoughts?
  8. Getting an interview and being hired are 2 different things. How are we heading in the right direction with a roster of mostly juniors. (And no big men brought in) He got 0 production from a 6 man signing class just last year. These guys are now at the end of the bench. We went from tied for 7th in conference to tied for 11th (I believe). I hope he does well for the kids. UTA, TCU and SMU continue to land better local transfers. Take away many of the scheduled winnable games and were looking at a losing program. When this staff start reeling in top local talent, others will follow.
  9. ULL gets eliminated, as does Arizona State, North Carolina, V Tech and A&M. Rick
  10. Rice has 7 commitments to our 6 but we have a higher average because two of their commitments are 2*. Rice does have a new coach and could get better if they'd turn loose of a small part of their billions.
  11. Solid? God we are getting spoiled.
  12. Great pickup. Good work Coach Marty B!
  13. When I saw the wrapped cars, I told my wife that somebody on GOMEANGREEN.com would know the answer. Somebody on GOMEANGREEN.com ALWAYS knows the answer. Thank you.
  14. Damn, I shouldn’t have bought $40k worth of tattoos and Taco Bell beefy 5 layer burritos... But really, you seem to talk a lot of shit about the very students that are paying the fees that subsidize the sports programs you like to watch. I don’t see you complaining about that. Typical boomer bullshit talking points. There’s so much to unpack here but the bottom line is that the costs of college have outpaced housing, consumer goods, healthcare, and wage growth. States have cut funding, shifting the costs to students. Schools are increasing overhead by investing in administration and luxury capital projects (see Apogee Stadium, et al). The entire system is broken, and no amount of cutting back on Taco Bell and Netflix is going to fix it.
  15. Yesterday
  16. DRC: Connection with fellow North Texas recruit helped the Mean Green pick up commitment from Clear Brook WR Loronzo Thompson https://www.dentonrc.com/sports/connection-with-fellow-recruit-helps-unt-land-elite-wide-receiver/article_9cf05864-7f9e-50c2-87a9-f73d29d82a82.html
  17. DRC: Connection with fellow North Texas recruit helped the Mean Green pick up commitment from Clear Brook WR Loronzo Thompson https://www.dentonrc.com/sports/connection-with-fellow-recruit-helps-unt-land-elite-wide-receiver/article_9cf05864-7f9e-50c2-87a9-f73d29d82a82.html
  18. Is this the commit you were referring to a few days ago? Love the commit WR should be stacked for the next QB
  19. Offers from Tulsa Baylor Memphis Utah state
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please review our full Privacy Policy before using our site.