All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. What if it is a cardboard box cannon?
  3. On the other hand, discouraging that our incumbent senior starter couldn’t hold on to the job nor could our grad transfer Harrison take it away. Wasted scholarship there so far.
  4. Hey, have you guys opened your Farmer's Market/practice facility yet?
  5. Kind of like going undefeated? Just askin'
  6. It did not. I am glad I was wrong.
  7. Cedar Hill Longhorn QB with the comeback
  8. Oops. This will be out of the news by the end of the weekend. https://abcnews.go.com/US/democratic-donor-ed-buck-arrested-charged-running-drug/story?id=65685106
  9. Can we just call them a "divisional rival" and leave it there? Just another conference game.
  10. Based upon allegations from someone that doesn't remember the alleged incident...gotcha. https://www.businessinsider.com/ruth-bader-ginsburg-says-brett-kavanaugh-very-decent-man-2019-7
  11. That was a great ball game, but there was a lot of poor tackling on both sides. I like NT's chances if they kept King from running wild.
  12. What it should be: 49-7 What it will be: 31-24
  13. Then they better start building taller dorm buildings. No more of this eminent domain crap, and more importantly no touching Sub Hub!!
  14. What a game. Fritz is a hell of a coach. No matter what level he’s been at he’s built a winner. Rick
  15. I honestly don't care that much about UTSA. I'd rather beat MTSU. We have a nastier history with them.
  16. Woooooohoooo boy they are gonna be mad as hell next weekend. Should be fun
  17. D'Eriq King? More like D'Eriq Queen, right?
  18. ah crap didnt see this. Just bought them online. Where were yours?
  19. Sorry pal. Beaumont-Port Arthur-Orange was called the Golden Triangle long before that mall in Denton. But really, who gives a shit? Houston lost tonight!
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please review our full Privacy Policy before using our site.