YOU gotta keep YOUR composure!

SSP

Sorry, but if you expect this board to continue to take you seriously you are going to have to post a picture so we know you are who you say you are.

I suggest a bikini so we know you aren't trying to hide behind a fake screen name.

man-bikini-5.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Always appreciate the player's parents point of view!

And by the way, those parents that become lifelong fans even after their son has moved on are appreciated even more (example: Kokjohn family).

Keep posting. Believe it or not, THIS board is considered pollyannish by its critics. All views, from the half-full to the half-empty, equal the sum of the story.

Hope your son is enjoying North Texas...and by the way, thoughts and prayers to the Guyer family are still in play from this fan.

GMG

• Upvote 4

And by the way, those parents that become lifelong fans even after their son has moved on are appreciated even more (example: Kokjohn family).

Keep posting. Believe it or not, THIS board is considered pollyannish by its critics. All views, from the half-full to the half-empty, equal the sum of the story.

Hope your son is enjoying North Texas...and by the way, thoughts and prayers to the Guyer family are still in play from this fan.

GMG

Hahaha.. Not the Mommy... But rumor has it she's quite a gal.. thank you. ;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

There are a lot of bipolar posters on here. One minute, we are going to go bowling... the next minute they are calling for people to be fired and d-bags. Realism, people.... Keep your composure.

um....realism gets you placed on "restriction" on this forum where you can only post one time per day and other limits

this forum is where bi-polar comes to have an athletics program to cheer for and associate with other sunshine pumpers/cliff jumpers

GMG

haha this young lady is probably 20 years old I doubt she has a 2yo much less a son old enough to play for north Texas

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

um....realism gets you placed on "restriction" on this forum where you can only post one time per day and other limits

this forum is where bi-polar comes to have an athletics program to cheer for and associate with other sunshine pumpers/cliff jumpers

haha this young lady is probably 20 years old I doubt she has a 2yo much less a son old enough to play for north Texas

Hasn't anyone every told you that it's not polite to discuss a woman's age?!?! ;) I appreciate that, I may be a "fledgling", but 20 is a distant memory for me....

I don't think a lot of people realize how many of our athletes read some of these posts....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Hasn't anyone every told you that it's not polite to discuss a woman's age?!?! ;) I appreciate that, I may be a "fledgling", but 20 is a distant memory for me....

I don't think a lot of people realize how many of our athletes read some of these posts....

We do.... most just don't care. But then again it is that way with every football board.

I'm fully aware of my faithfulness. There are Buddhist monks out there who marvel at my faithfulness to UNT.

You felt the need to prove your superiority by telling people to "get over it".

We need more "all knowing critics". We need about 30k to show up on Saturday.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Did I mention that I like her?

PS. Putting people down because they are new to the board is so f'in bush league. Just because someone doesn't have thousands of posts doesn't mean they don't know what they are talking about.

I don't agree with everything she said, but how about refute those points rather than just being a dick. Especially to a player's family member. Weak.

You're giving advice about refuting points?

Sorry, guess I should've just posted a funny image.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I'm pretty sure if you go back to my post... the " get over it" was aimed at people who reference seasons 20 years ago in comparison to the kids are playing now and werent even born yet.

AND dammit.... I probably should have created an account without my real name... should have picked "meansteph"...

Yeah, you're probably going to get CougarKing and Froggystyle trying to look you up since they don't talk to women in the real world.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Funny thing, I wasn't too upset after the game. Thought the coaches made some bad decisions but I wasn't off the wall upset.

But some people were, and I have no problem with them venting on a message board, whether I agree or disagree.

Except TFLF. That guy's nuts. We have to have a good passing game to win.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have nothing against venting... but what good does being a drama queen do?

Welcome to the board, Don't take anything too serious on here & keep up the faith for mean green.

You will come to learn that everyone on this board ( myself included) has some sort of mental problem :)

• Upvote 2

Despite the venting, all we collectively want is for this program to be successful. Honestly, it is a positive that people still care. I'm not sure a lot of good can come out of the players reading this board, but I would hope that their takeaway is that a lot of people are invested, both financially and emotionally in their success. A lot of these people on here are the ones actually funding their scholarships. Don't get me wrong, this board enters full meltdown mode from time to time, but at the core of it is passion, not malicious intentions.

• Upvote 4

Hahaha.. Not the Mommy... But rumor has it she's quite a gal.. thank you. ;)

not the mom huh?

soooo... maybe we can talk about some of these 'crazy' north texas fans over some coffee or something right? i just have so many ideas i'd love to share!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have nothing against venting... but what good does being a drama queen do?

It's cathartic.

And when you, or any of the players, read this board and think we're off the deep end keep in mind that 99% of those on this board literally "put our money where our mouth is". We give, show up, endure. It's the thousands that simply don't care enough to have an opinion one way or another (or to walk into Apogee) that should draw everyone's ire.

• Upvote 6