Video Highlights Mean Green verse Idaho

UNT 90 Grad

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

One thing I wasn't able to see from the stands that I noticed in the highlights, was how often you see Thompson stepping into his throws as opposed to throwing off his back foot, which has always been my biggest complaint with him.

Great to see Thompson playing well

• Upvote 2

That was some great highlights. Sorry I missed the game. I hope someone decides to televise the game next week.

It's supposed to be streamed on ESPN3, but now some sources no longer have it listed there.

Shows to be on ESPN3: Ohio's athletic site, ESPN.com, Watch ESPN iPhone app.

Doesn't show to be on ESPN3: meangreensports.com, ESPN3.com

It reminded me of that freshman we had a few years ago that was an amazing punt returner...#80 and also named Chancellor. :)

I almost said something about that in my post, because I was very much thinking about his kick returns in that K-State game.

What an unbelievable warrior.

Speaking of Chancellor's strength, I thought our WRs as a whole played with a greater strength than in recent years.

When passing were thrown leading them toward contact, they were impressively aggressive in owning the football before making a move away from contact.

DT's numbers are great, but some of the credit must go to the pass catchers who largely played with a refusal to let the ball see the ground.

One thing I wasn't able to see from the stands that I noticed in the highlights, was how often you see Thompson stepping into his throws as opposed to throwing off his back foot, which has always been my biggest complaint with him.

Great to see Thompson playing well

He looked great, extremely poised, and I was impressed with the velocity of his throws.

I think Laramie Lee has been overlooked for his performance. We may have the makings of another hard hitting safety much like Buckles/Jones of the early 00's. Love the run support at :56 mark, plus he forced and recovered a fumble or two.

I project a big season for Terrell. Man, he really looks like a big time receiver with size, hands and speed.

Anybody know what Jub Jub was referring to when he said "that's not funny?"

• Upvote 2

Gosh, what a treat -- living in Upstate NY, I didn't get to see this, but I listened to it on Internet radio. Chancellor -- geez, what a "warrior," as someone said, and one who has great eyes as well as running ability. That last punt return should have been an ESPN Top 10. Why wasn't he Conf special teams player of the week?

• Upvote 1

DT's numbers are great, but some of the credit must go to the pass catchers who largely played with a refusal to let the ball see the ground.

And that's the way it should be every game. 12 different receivers catching the football is night and day from last year. Nice to have depth at receiver and some weapons on the outside. Sure makes a QB look a lot better.

And that's the way it should be every game. 12 different receivers catching the football is night and day from last year. Nice to have depth at receiver and some weapons on the outside. Sure makes a QB look a lot better.

Makes him feel better too. :thumbsu:

Edited by MeanGreen61