UNT LSU Game Video Highlights

meangreen2018

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Great video. The team played very hard and will continue to improve through the year. The speed of the game will not be this fast again, yet I have to say we do have much more team speed this year. Nice job offensive line, TE's, and RB's against a very athletic front. Defense hung in there pretty well and flashed some playmaking ability at times. Not all bad in Death Valley and let's hope we learn from our fundamental mistakes and build on the positives. This program is headed for places we haven't seen around here in decades.

Go Mean Green! Pack Apogee on Saturday

Decades? I would say one decade unless we forget about what happened between 2001 and 2004.

Not true. If we have a good season we'll Win a SBC title and go to a bowl game. That Dickey guy never did that.

Well, even if he did, the Sun Belt wasn't the powerhouse conference it is today...it was weak. Today's Belt is head and shoulders above that...just ask MUTS or FAU.

• Downvote 1

My assumption is that the poster was referring to new heights, not rehashing old accomplishments. New heights, as in not losing all of our OOC games and winning at the next level (CUSA).

That is correct. Coach Mac has set a standard of expectations that are much higher than the teams under Dickey; and the post was referring to the direction this program is headed. I don't believe we have seen that kind/type of success around here in several decades, and quite possibly ever.

wow, what a push by Jimmerson at 4:08

And the next highlight @ 4:17 shows just how fast that LSU defense is. If that were against any belt team, Byrd would have had at least 20 yards. Instead, you see him 5 yards past the line of scrimmage with plenty of room to run, then out of nowhere, 3 LSU defenders are on him and he's down 5 yards later. Crazy.

• Upvote 1

3:30...I love how the entire defensive line recognizes screen as soon as they feel release from the LSU line. I believe Obi drops off and picks up Hilliard, Abbe plays center-field and Lincoln and Mason run at Mettenburger with arms up to make it a difficult pass. Smart defense.

• Upvote 2