UNT Lands Kendall Washington from Mansfield Legacy

MeanGreenTexan

Rivals profile

ESPN profile

I hate to be that guy that cites a facebook post, but he says he's on his way to UNT this year. If so, he'll be another great DB addition along with Swarn & Warner. I don't recall hearing about him signing, and looked through the archives, but did not find any threads on him. Maybe this is old news for some of y'all... if so, sorry for the duplicate post.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Wow great news. This kid is quite a football player! Here's a link to his high school page and if you scroll down to the bottom you'll notice how many accolades he received during the season: http://www.mansfieldisd.org/athleticsweb/legacy/football/footballv.htm#pictures

I think that we were in for him throughout recruiting season. Glad he chose to stay home, he had a nice list of offers. We have the making of a solid D-backfield with some of the pickups in this class.

Results of 2011 TCU Nike Combine:

Results

both Derek Akkune and Kendall Washington are on there

"•Kendall Washington -- 6-1, 195, Mansfield Legacy (Mansfield, Texas)

Elite level speed, made a ton of plays on pure athleticism."

Kendall was the Highest SPARQ Rated LB at the combine while Derek was voted Best Sleeper