UNT Harlem Shake

MeanGreenTexan

So here's the finished product.

I've never heard of this fad before, but it's kinda neat. I guess this is the next Gangnam Style?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Am I finally old ass for not being able to figure out what the Harlem Shake is? If it weren't for the Today show I'd have never heard of it before yesterday. Oh god.... I'm getting my pop culture news from the Today Show....

• Upvote 3

I don't get it. They did it at the rebel game tonight in the rebellion section. It appears to be just people jumping up and down with a leader. In a side note unlv 72 70 over SDSU for first sweep of Aztecs since 2008. 18155 in attendance! MWC is about rivalries and u just don't see them going after any big east teams. They have A salty league with beasts like UNM SDSU and UNLV. Emerging powers in Boise and CSU. They are so happy BSU and SDSU will continue series. GMG

• Upvote 1

I heard this failed so hard. Something like 1000 less students than they had anticipated. Serves the dumbass right for scheduling this 1 week out against the UNT Fine Arts presentation of Chicago's 2nd City.

• Upvote 1

I heard this failed so hard. Something like 1000 less students than they had anticipated. Serves the dumbass right for scheduling this 1 week out against the UNT Fine Arts presentation of Chicago's 2nd City.

It failed so hard because they did the damn thing like a week after the thing was popular.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This internet fad is really stupid, but what really made me cringe is that they didn't even do it right. The point is to have a bunch of people going about their business meanwhile a single person dances in the middle somewhere. Midway through the song its supposed to cut to everyone else joining in the dance. That's what is supposed to make this concept funny. I'll admit i laughed at the first few, i just don't get the popularity in mimicking something that has already been done literally tens of thousands of times. Be original for christ's sake

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1