UNT Football Watching Party in Plano - BEAT UT!

UNT 90 Grad

I've reserved the back room at Vickery Park in Plano for North Texas fans to watch the Mean Green take on UT Austin on Saturday, August 30th. Get there early to get a spot. Once the room fills up, you'll be able to overflow into space available the main bar/dining area. They will have the audio for the game playing throughout the establishment. The room reservation starts at 6pm, kickoff is at 7pm.

Vickery Park is located near the intersection of 15th Street and Avenue J in historic downtown Plano, only steps from the downtown Plano DART train stop. They have a large selection of beers (crafts, imports, etc. including Revolver Blood and Honey on tap among others). Drink menu

http://vickeryparkbar.com/

NOTE: Don't think you can just drop into any place to see this game. The game is being broadcast on the Longhorn Network, which most places by far don't have (based on my own independent research). Fill this place up and squash any burnt orange out the door!!!

5267069457_0aebde066c_z.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

BTW - if you've never been to Vickery Park you really owe it to yourself to eat while there. Superb. It's not a hot wings in a red plastic basket type place. Chef driven menu at bar food prices.

• Upvote 4

That sounds like fun. After a couple of hours being smushed into the home side at UT's stadium, I'll probably wish I'd watch it in comfort with some UNT fans.

We have covered the spread against Kansas, LSU, and Georgia to name a few. UT has released 6 players so far and I'm sure it will increase before kickoff. Mind you we've released 2 but I feel more confident than ever this team will stick with the game plan Coach Mac has set in place. We will be competitive and the game will be decided by 10 points…at most.