UNT Commit Tee Goree Highlight Reel

greenminer

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Like how they break out the NT offers from the others. Sends a message about our presence in the area.

Absolutely. Hope we get some of these kids.

These two receivers out of Carthage would be very solid additions. We are losing four senior receivers so incoming guys will have a chance at some spots.

• Upvote 2

Love this list. Ivery and Goree are two exceptional receivers and I'd love to have them both. D.J. Williams is the best defensive tackle left on the board. He'd like to go to Oklahoma from all indications but I believe that his offer is contingent on their losing a higher rated DT. Missouri would also likely be ahead of us. Chumley is a big talent who will probably be a tight end in college. Wilson is the speed burner that we sorely need. Ivery, with a little bulking up, is another possibility at running back. He's also runs about a 4.4 forty.

• Upvote 1

Like how they break out the NT offers from the others. Sends a message about our presence in the area.

Just a note, ETSN.fm staff writer Gabe Brooks, in addition to being a really super awesome human being, is an NT alum and was an NT Daily sports editor during the bowl era.

• Upvote 4

Colorado offered Goree tonight.

I wouldn't go there. Not based on football, at least.

I did look at the other kids on the list. More North Texas offers and at least a handful of which UNT is the best school on the list. I'm hoping these guys see it the same way.

• Upvote 1

Colorado's recent woes aside, it's a Pac-12 program. That counts for something. Goree will likely get a couple more BCS offers.

Rutherford and Ivery are more realistic. BCS conference-caliber players that are being under-recruited because of grades or size.

• Upvote 2

Colorado's recent woes aside, it's a Pac-12 program. That counts for something. Goree will likely get a couple more BCS offers.

Rutherford and Ivery are more realistic. BCS conference-caliber players that are being under-recruited because of grades or size.

Good info.