Twelve Random Game Thoughts

GrandGreen

1. Thompson silenced his critics for at least 1 game, great effort

2. Finally made someone pay for stacking the line on defense

3. Receiving corp from liability to big asset in one week, Delagado, Bynes, Chancellor way to go

4. Who are Hudspeth and Freeze

5. Hope Tomlinson and Akpunku fast recoveries

6. ULM' Ambrose fastest in Belt, glad NT won't see him again other than in track

7. Good decision by staff for 4:00 kickoff

8. NT reverses bad 4th quarter trend in a big way

9. Rushing the field after game is great; lets expand the tradition and charge the "hill" and other tailgate areas and roundup the tailgaters at the end of the first quarter

10. The talent in the Belt is not that different team to team

11. ULL fans got that always present dose of medicine to cure the Big Head

12 Time to win an away game

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

1. Thompson silenced his critics for at least 1 game, great effort

After the first drive or so those of us in the chat room were defining out negative feelings about DT. However, he played great the rest of the game. If ... and that's a bit IF ... he can be consistent and continue playing well then we may have our QB. Hopefully yesterday's game wasn't a mirage.

4. Who are Hudspeth and Freeze

Coaches who are doing a pretty good job so far. But in the wacky Sun Belt who knows how they'll finish.

5. Hope Tomlinson and Akpunku fast recoveries

Do we know their status?

8. NT reverses bad 4th quarter trend in a big way

It was great! We got them down and put them away. I love great defense!

9. Rushing the field after game is great; lets expand the tradition and charge the "hill" and other tailgate areas and roundup the tailgaters at the end of the first quarter

I can both sides of this issue but I say let the kids do it. We win enough and it may go away. The only fear is those students rushing through the opponents bench. Hopefully we won't have a bad situation occur at some point.

10. The talent in the Belt is not that different team to team

I wouldn't be surprised by anything that happens the rest of the season. Winless FAU could win out in conference and I would only be a little surprised. WKU 3-1? I can see them finishing 3-5 or 6-2. It's wild.

12 Time to win an away game

... or two!

Hey, look! Football talk!

Charge the "hill" after the game and then carry the frat guys to the pond by the stadium and throw them in.

Don't the aggies do something like that with the yell leaders?

Edited by MCMLXXX
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Charge the "hill" after the game and then carry the frat guys to the pond by the stadium and throw them in.

Don't the aggies do something like that with the yell leaders?

yes, but the frat guys on the hill aren't our leaders...

• Downvote 2