Troy (1/3/13)

CMJ

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

The game could have gone better,but it is a win and I will take it. I liked how Benford would take Chris jones to the side sometimes after a timeout and explain to him what they were doing. Hopefully CJ can see Benford as a mentor. They seem to have a growing relationship.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I try make a point of not talking to someone doing either. :P

No doubt. Don't even talk to me during hand washing time.

Nice win tonight and hopefully a sign that this thing has a chance. Troy sucks, but we had been sucking just as bad, Liked what I saw out of NIko. He and Tony should be on the floor at least 25-30 minutes a game from here on out.

Give an assist to the injured/disciplined players. Thanks to their selflessness, this team was down to about 8 bodies, which made mass substituions just a bit more difficult and allowed the players to find a rhythm.

But in all seriousness, Niko earned a start Saturday night, PJ played better than expected, with one sweet assist to a trailer on the break. Tony Mitchell showed back up at the Super Pit. Movement and passing against the zone, which is how you beat it, was much better. Again, this is Troy, and this whole thing could be upended by a loss to terrible ULM on Saturday, but a really nice win in beating a bad team badly.

Hope.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 1

Thanks to the 2338 who came to last nights game. I think most would say they got great value for their ticket. This team needs your support. Be loud. Bring an extra person with you on Saturday. I brought 16 last night!

were you sitting across the benches say 5 or 6 rows up from the court?

• Upvote 1