Texas San Antonio (2/27/14)

CMJ

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

You going to the get together at the mall across the street aztecskin?

Yes. Haha. We have that meet-up at the Yard House today. I hear Stan and Chris are going to meet up with you this afternoon?

- more info for those interested.

• Upvote 1

I have already been on the football board. We will see what next season holds. Every time I post on the football board I get plus ten every time I post on here it's like negative 5... Funny thing is basketball is what I do and I am not the biggest fan of football because it's to easy. All I will say about football is that we should have beat UTSA. Basketball will revenge football.

are you really a bit? i don't mind your posts...just trying to figure out if it's all real

Edited by Travis Scott

are you really a bit? i don't mind your posts...just trying to figure out if it's all real

I go to every football and basketball game. Nothing is a "bit" which is a term that makes no sense. I'm confident and support UNT. Nothing more and nothing less.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I go to every football and basketball game. Nothing is a "bit" which is a term that makes no sense. I'm confident and support UNT. Nothing more and nothing less.

Obviously, the insinuation is that you are jerking our chains some. A "bit" is term that comics use for jokes -- and your apparent cluelessness about terms such as "bit" makes one wonder if that in itself is a bit.

• Upvote 1

Obviously, the insinuation is that you are jerking our chains some. A "bit" is term that comics use for jokes -- and your apparent cluelessness about terms such as "bit" makes one wonder if that in itself is a bit.

That is the only way I have heard a joke. When Jay (miss him) does/ did his monologue. Nothing I have said is comical at all. Hopefully it never is because then the truth is just not taken seriously.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1