Rice (3/11/14)

CMJ

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

We are favored by 6... I was gonna put $ on us, but that seems a tad high.. Was hoping for 3/3.5

The line opened at -5. I think NT is getting pounded for revenge factor vs Rice and the fact, well it's Rice. I'm really on the fence about making a play as well...

Do you know which other court they are using ? Is there a practice arena on campus ?

To answer your question, I do not know what they are using. But these are the available facilities.

They still have Memorial Gym which preceded the Don Haskins Center.

More recently, donations have allowed for a reallyreally nice practice facility: The Foster Stevens Basketball Facility

Edited by greenminer

To answer your question, I do not know what they are using. But these are the available facilities.

They still have Memorial Gym which preceded the Don Haskins Center.

More recently, donations have allowed for a reallyreally nice practice facility: The Foster Stevens Basketball Facility

They're using the Memorial Gym for at least the women's games and will likely use the it for the men's games as well. It looks like a nice gym.

• Upvote 1

What year were we down to ulm in the first or second round and came back to win? 2007?

Well, we beat ULM dramatically in 2007 and 2010. In 2007 it was an OT win...in 2010 we were down like ten points at the under 4 minute TO and came back to win.

Edited by CMJ