Rice (1/31/15)

CMJ

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Yes when they went to man it changed the entire game.

Optimist could say: We opened poorly, tried to play through it, made the adjustments and then outclassed them for a half plus a minute or so.

Pessimist could say: A flat, unmotivated start, a glaring lack of response to an obvious problem that should have been addressed sooner, followed by having so much more talent that once it was pointed in the right direction, the outcome was inevitable.

I'll just say GMG.

• Upvote 3

Yes when they went to man it changed the entire game.

Switching to man when the opposing team gets hot from 3 is ideal and a very common practice. I think this is Benford's first time to switch out of necessity that I have seen.

Good comeback W.

I do not mind our zone, but when we give up 2 or 3 threes we need to switch to man for a while. I get the benefits of a zone but we should have gone man before the second half started. Holding rice to 20% from the field in the second half is solid.

• Upvote 1