Pyke's Peek - UNT Realignment Blog

UNT90

Pretty smart way for the AD to let the fans know that they are working behind the scenes. It dang sure beats a Post on GMG by the AD, I'll tell you that much. No offense, Harry.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Where in that long string of "potentially"s, "maybe"s and "could be"s was any indication that we are indeed any closer to movement of any sort here at North Texas.

Right now we're the band geek who asks the head cheerleader to the prom and hears "Awww that's sweet of you to ask. I haven't really decided who I'm going with yet...but you'll be the first to know."

Where in that long string of "potentially"s, "maybe"s and "could be"s was any indication that we are indeed any closer to movement of any sort here at North Texas.

Right now we're the band geek who asks the head cheerleader to the prom and hears "Awww that's sweet of you to ask. I haven't really decided who I'm going with yet...but you'll be the first to know."

When I tried that I got the "I don't want to damage our friendship" line but yeah I hear where you are coming from.

When I tried that I got the "I don't want to damage our friendship" line but yeah I hear where you are coming from.

When I tried that, she ran over to her friends and the whole lot of them immediately started pointing and laughing at me. Good times.

• Upvote 2