North Texas vs. Indiana Highlight Video

UNT 90 Grad

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I know that shuffle pass to jimmerson turned out good, but that was a bad decision by dw and was lucky it wasn't a turnover. The angle from behind the play showed that he threw it over the shoulder of the dl in between him and jimmerson.

Well, at about the 3:05 mark, from the 3 yard line, it sure looks like an extra point to me.

Well, it wasn't. George wouldn't of said he's a "perfect 6 for 6" if it were. He had 11 pat's in the nicholls game alone. It was the fg that made it 35-10, same time, same distance.

Edited by Green Crazy

Well, it wasn't. George wouldn't of said he's a "perfect 6 for 6" if it were. He had 11 pat's in the nicholls game alone. It was the fg that made it 35-10, same time, same distance.

Actually, I think DeepGreen is right. The field goal (and George's quote you reference) is around the 5:20 mark. The kick at 3:05 DeepGreen pointed out is different and seeing as we only had one field goal in the game, looks like the 3:05 kick was an extra point.

• Upvote 3

Actually, I think DeepGreen is right. The field goal (and George's quote you reference) is around the 5:20 mark. The kick at 3:05 DeepGreen pointed out is different and seeing as we only had one field goal in the game, looks like the 3:05 kick was an extra point.

Right y'all are. My apologies. I was referring to the second fg "highlight". Also, I thought he was talking about game time, not video time.

I'm pretty pleased with the way we defended passes into the flats. Not a ton of positives on defense in this game, but that's one.

You know what I am not pleased with... human trafficking.

and domestic violence.

and burnt popcorn.