NCAA '14 UNT Teambuilder with anniversary unis...

Got5onIt

To help with that offseason football boredom, I accomplished this today in NCAA '14 Teambuilder for PS3.....

• Updated roster with the spring 2 deep
  • Updated uniforms with Anniversary & Black variants (Regular unis are gone)
  • Search for user UnionCain to download

maxresdefault.jpg

IMG_2841.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I did it using EA's Teambuilder design site. Uploaded new logos, selected custom colors, customized the uniforms, etc. Then manually updated the rosters on the site as well...

Edited by Got5onIt

You can edit rosters at anytime. I just used the website instead of the in-game menu.

Just as an FYI Gamerosters put out an update 14-15 roster update for all teams last year. It was like $20 I found it was pretty useful. They didnt have everybody on there, but it was pretty good. I'd assume they would be doing the same this year.

You have too much free time!

Hey, I had a few days off! The rain has put a hamper on me finishing my spring yard work for a month. Gotta kill the time somehow, I've watched all my DVR'd Bizarre Foods episodes. :)

Just as an FYI Gamerosters put out an update 14-15 roster update for all teams last year. It was like $20 I found it was pretty useful. They didnt have everybody on there, but it was pretty good. I'd assume they would be doing the same this year.

With updated jerseys? How do. You do this on the 360?

With updated jerseys? How do. You do this on the 360?

I haven't done it in a few years, but go to the EA Sports website. The have a feature somewhere for creating your own uniforms and stadium attributes. You might have to have a Gold membership to download your work to your XBox.

• Upvote 2

so i am on year 4 of my Dynasty being the HC of our beloved UNT!!! They just offered my an Extension i accepted it.

We just finished up 12-2 with a Holiday Bowl win over Kentucky. in my 4 years we have lost 10 games I am playing on Heisman level. I normally just run the offense and simulate the defense..

After 4 winning seasons I still cant get any 4 star recruits to want to be at UNT.

so i am on year 4 of my Dynasty being the HC of our beloved UNT!!! They just offered my an Extension i accepted it.

We just finished up 12-2 with a Holiday Bowl win over Kentucky. in my 4 years we have lost 10 games I am playing on Heisman level. I normally just run the offense and simulate the defense..

After 4 winning seasons I still cant get any 4 star recruits to want to be at UNT.

One of the coolest things I did on the game was pass on head coaching opportunities at Notre Dame and USC to stay and win the national championship at my beloved alma mater.