My North Texas '13 Fan Video

cdizzle86

So I got a little bored this weekend and had nothing better to do, so I made a fan video for the upcoming season. Anyways, just thought I'd share. I'm in no way a professional.

Football season needs to get here already!

Fixing the bass issue now. Should have another version soon.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Plus 100! That's awesome! as good if not better than some the school does.

The only thing I would change is that I would take out the split second of bynes getting knocked down by Ybarbo at the 27 second mark after the trice fumble recovery. It does make me laugh though. ;)

Edited by Green Crazy
  • Upvote 1

So I got a little bored this weekend and had nothing better to do, so I made a fan video for the upcoming season. Anyways, just thought I'd share. I'm in no way a professional.

Call the athletic department. Let them know a copy of this video is coming. Say "You're Welcome". Hang up.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKGFhH3A90g

VERY nicely done, Sir. You definitely have some real talent. Good job...football season cannot get here soon enogh. Nice job...nice job!

• Upvote 1

cdizzle, you are correct, that one is not yours. Yours is better. I am sorry for the confusion but my wife says that getting confused is one of the things I do best. Keep up the good work.

• Upvote 1