Middle Tennessee State (12/31/12)

CMJ

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I can't wait for this team to shut up all the hillbilly sun belt fans talking trash on the conference board when the tourney comes around.

how much have you had to drink>??? you really think that will happen?

• Upvote 3

Someone named "CorbyDavidson" on the game conversation thread with such jewels as:

"UNT sucks balls!!!!!!!!!!!"

"UNT is such an utter disappointment this year wow. And Tony Mitchell is very likely going to be a bust once he gets in the NBA. He's really athletic but isnt a smart player."

"This bunch of UNT thugs is a disgrace to the school. The offense is basically equivalent to street ball, no ball movement. Boy do I miss Johnny Jones."

man I wonder if there is any relation to the Ticket's Corby Davidson.

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/conversation?gameId=323662393

They ought to make the whole team watch that telecast multiple times. Those announcers make MTSU sounds like world beaters and NT, a bad one man show.

MTSU is not that good, but it does not take much to make NT look bad. There certainly is not the enormous talent gap that they continued to tout.

• Upvote 1

I can't watch anymore. If we didn't have the talent, I could stick around. Knowing what

we have and seeing what we are doing with it is just embarrassing.

Man what talent are you talking about? I can shoot better than some of these guys.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

They ought to make the whole team watch that telecast multiple times. Those announcers make MTSU sounds like world beaters and NT, a bad one man show.

MTSU is not that good, but it does not take much to make NT look bad. There certainly is not the enormous talent gap that they continued to tout.

They were good enough to almost cover a 20 point spread. Way to put down a good team that will be competing for the east division.

• Upvote 1

They were good enough to almost cover a 20 point spread. Way to put down a good team that will be competing for the east division.

Last I heard, every team will be competing for the title. Covering or beating a horrible at this point NT team without its starting point does not mean much.

As far as putting down MTSU, do you really care? I certainly don't but I can tell you for sure they are doing a lot more with their talent than NT is.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I do not believe this season can be turned around while Benford is still our coach. This team has that talent to turn the season around, win the Sun Belt tourny, and go to the NCAA tourny, but only if Benford is replaced right now. Last night North Texas was embarrassed on national T.V. RV needs to deal with this situation now. I support this team, but I cannot support watching everything Jones built over the past decade go down in flames. It is time to stop making excuses for Benford and this season. Fire him. Reassign him. I don't care. Just don't let him near the bench ever again.

• Upvote 6

Last I heard, every team will be competing for the title. Covering or beating a horrible at this point NT team without its starting point does not mean much.

As far as putting down MTSU, do you really care? I certainly don't but I can tell you for sure they are doing a lot more with their talent than NT is.

I don't care but to call a team "not that good" who put us down without a lot of effort is not right.

• Upvote 1

Lets see if you still feel this way after the Troy game.

If the margin of victory is >= 18 like it was for MTSU points then you have a point. If Troy wins by single digits I will stand my ground. If we win, I can say a blind squirrel finds a nut from time to time. I think we lose to Troy by single digits.