Indiana Prediction Thread

Matt

I think that the 12th man will carry us through the first half again, but I'm not sure they can do it themselves in the second. There is definitely improvement from week to week so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt this time. I'd like to see some shots down field this time but suspect we will stay on the ground unfortunately :(

NT 27

IU 24

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I spent my entire undergraduate career watching a basketball team that won but a single home game in four years.

I've spent my entire graduate career watching a football team that has won but a single home game against a pretend FBS opponent.

I won't make a prediction, but it's about time that this trend of my sports fandom changed course.

So you think this week is the week huh?

Good to hear from you! How is Micah doing?

Micah is doing great. Graduates this May with his Mechanical Energy Engineering degree in hand with 3.6 gpa.... Anyone looking for a young engineer hook em up....Went to the Houston game with Micah and could see the pride he has in his team and school. Rough 4 years with injuries. Strange feeling looking out on the field and not seeing your son play for the first time since he was 8 yr old. miss it, but then again it was fun in the stands with him...
  • Upvote 2

One thing the national media and others that just see stats and scores from afar don't see is the week to week improvement, how the team is coming together and the impact our experienced coaching staff is having on this young team.

They're in good hands....and buying in. That doesn't show up on the stat sheet for a reporter in Bristol, CT.

UNT 37

INDIANA 34

D gets a late stop.

Micah is doing great. Graduates this May with his Mechanical Energy Engineering degree in hand with 3.6 gpa.... Anyone looking for a young engineer hook em up....Went to the Houston game with Micah and could see the pride he has in his team and school. Rough 4 years with injuries. Strange feeling looking out on the field and not seeing your son play for the first time since he was 8 yr old. miss it, but then again it was fun in the stands with him...

Send him out to west Texas. All the energy companies are hiring.

I'll say it again, IU in 2011 is the same as MTSU in 01. We whip them up and down the field kicking off a great winning streak. This team just needs something to go right for them to boost their confidence. IU is the cure.

• Upvote 3

I'll say it again, IU in 2011 is the same as MTSU in 01. We whip them up and down the field kicking off a great winning streak. This team just needs something to go right for them to boost their confidence. IU is the cure.

By the way, we beat MTSU 24-21 in 2001. Just sayin' :ph34r:

• Upvote 1