Florida International (2/9/13)

CMJ

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Considering FIU doesn't play anyone over 6'6 , I'd say we have a chance. I think we have to go big this time.

Alzee , Jordan , Roger, Niko , TM would really give this team matchup problems

Also , get Coleman more minutes this time around. If you can't find a way to use a 6'10 post against this team ...

Edited by NT03

* hopefully Niko can play. I don't think he came back in after the fall last game , did he? Probably has a black & blue backside

He came back in late. I think there was about two minutes left in the game.

I'll give us a small chance since we are playing at home. Hopefully we can get on a run early like in Thursday's game and then Tony can stay out of foul trouble. If Jordan keeps playing like Jordan, Alzee shows up to give us double digits, and Tony comes out on fire like Thursday, then we can win. GMG!

Going to the game today. I will see a group of talented athletes, good students play their hearts out in a game that matters in the west division. FIU has a winning record, the leading scorer in the SB, and we barely beat them 70-68 at their place. I am expecting a good game, fun to watch. Then I will stay for the men's game. I think they have a chance for a win. I know they will play hard. I wouldn't miss it because then i would be missing one game of their career at NT, and i want to remember them.

• Upvote 1

Coleman is absolutely worthless. Every time he had the ball last game was a massive waste of a possession

Well he is going to have to improve a lot for sure considering he may be our only true post player next season.

• Downvote 2

Isaiah Thomas led FIU would beat this North Texas team.

Vegas has clearly not gotten the memo on the depths shittiness that this team projects. Every time I look at the Vegas lines, we're always favored. Even today.

If I had a bookie, I'd be a wealthy, wealthy man this year.

Well he is going to have to improve a lot for sure considering he may be our only true post player next season.

But your daddy Benford say he was te most improved player on the team. So either he was the worst player in the country or Benford doesn't know what he's talking about. Edited by Army of Dad

This thread is about two pages too long.

Emmitt01 already told me that while standing at a urinal (no peeking, promise) he overheard Shawn Marion's agent talking to TM and predicting that we would win. I trust emmitt01 because I am totally not him and he used to play pick up ball at the PEB.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2