Florida Atlantic (2/21/13)

CMJ

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Nice win...really nice effort. Overcame a really flat start to the second half. Lots of energy tonight. Any win is a good win. Maybe the guys are "buying in" and getting ready for Hot Springs. Get hot and the Mean Green could make a run. Will need CJ as "bodies" ready to play will be important in the tournament. Looking forward to Hot Springs and the possibilities it provides.

Thanks guys...nice job!

Edit...someone want to tell me why this post warranted a minus? Seriously?

Edited by KRAM1
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 7

Great win tonight by the Mean Green! Roger was definitely the Player of the Game tonight. Got the crowd pumped up and put up some nice numbers tonight.

Jordan had a great night as well. The guy is showing up night in and night out for us.

Overall, great win for the Mean Green and can't wait to see how we close out these last two games.

Our last two games will tell us a lot about if we're really improving. USA is the 3rd seed (ASU would be #2 by winning the West) - so that's a big test on the road. Likewise ASU has just about wrapped up our division. Basically we end with class of the league (sans MTSU). At the very least we'll know if we can win more than a game in Hot Springs.

Edited by CMJ

Also on a great note Alonozo Edwards made the AB honor roll.... Pretty much the only player on the team. Go Alonozo!

Alonzo has used up his eligibility, that is why he is a former player. Not a player on the team. I now see why you have problems understanding that this team under performs because of coaching. You don't even know who is on the team. But congrats to Alonzo or as Andrew calls you Alonozo.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

Alonzo has used up his eligibility, that is why he is a former player. Not a player on the team. I now see why you have problems understanding that this team under performs because of coaching. You don't even know who is on the team. But congrats to Alonzo or as Andrew calls you Alonozo.

Wow... Ok so it is pretty clear no one went to the game... He was pretty much the only "player announced". I guess myself and the people round me thought it was humorous. I guess here it is only funny if you make an off color comment or a disgusting joke that was not even funny when we were 14.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6

Wow... Ok so it is pretty clear no one went to the game... He was pretty much the only "player announced". I guess myself and the people round me thought it was humorous. I guess here it is only funny if you make an off color comment or a disgusting joke that was not even funny when we were 14.

Nice burn.

• Upvote 1

Cool story bro

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2