East Carolina (2/15/14)

CMJ

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Agreed. I was hoping we would beat ODU and start a 5 game win streak. Hopes dashed...

Let's just remember anything can happen in the tournament. If we win it and make the tournament I would be relatively pleased.

I believe North Texas would have to win 5 games to win the tournament. If we won the tournament I'd be absolutely shocked and dismayed given that North Texas has played very few complete games.

I wish you'd go over to the CUSA message board. I'd be curious to see what the fans over there think of you.

I believe North Texas would have to win 5 games to win the tournament. If we won the tournament I'd be absolutely shocked and dismayed given that North Texas has played very few complete games.

I wish you'd go over to the CUSA message board. I'd be curious to see what the fans over there think of you.

Lolz.

We won't win a game in the CUSA tourney. One and done. Benford may not even bring a suit.

Lolz.

We won't win a game in the CUSA tourney. One and done. Benford may not even bring a suit.

I wasn't going to go out on a limb and predict how we'd do in the tournament without even knowing what the bracket looks like. I don't feel like we'd win any games though.