Dunbar

UNT 90 Grad

Did Lance get any extra camera time during the award ceremony/interview thing?

gallery_3776_75_1200132.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

It was a fun game to watch over here that's for sure. Big crowd around the tv, both my folks went to OU. Mid way into the third quarter half of the people we're wondering who 25 was and why he didn't play more earlier this year, the other half, minus the folks, were upset that Dunbar wasn't getting a chance to finish his drives in then end zone. By the time he went out with the bum knee the Majority in the house was pulling for Lance and thought he was the better back...

Drove my father nuts, and I couldn't have enjoyed I anymore if I tried.

Edited by hickoryhouse
  • Upvote 1

I was in line behind someone at Sam's furniture today, waiting to get Lance's autograph, and they asked him about the injury, and he just said it was "something he'll fight back from". And I know he will. It's something, seeing that smile of his, even after something like that has happened.

• Upvote 1

M F'ER!

This is exactly what I sent to my wife when I saw heard this on the ticket ticker.... Wife scolded me, but I am pretty sure it is justified.... I didn't abbrev it though....

That sux. Wonder if his recovery time would allow for a return for the playoffs.... I am totally ignorant when it comes to recovery and surgery and athletes... What an f'ing bummer...

• Upvote 1

This is exactly what I sent to my wife when I saw heard this on the ticket ticker.... Wife scolded me, but I am pretty sure it is justified.... I didn't abbrev it though....

That sux. Wonder if his recovery time would allow for a return for the playoffs.... I am totally ignorant when it comes to recovery and surgery and athletes... What an f'ing bummer...

Not likely, think it is about 3 month recovery.