Creighton (12/21/14)

CMJ

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Creighton entered the game 9th in the country in made three pointers. Against the Mean Green zone defense, the Blue Jays were held to 10 for 39 shooting from beyond the arc.

I'll be damned...Skiver was right.

Whatever happened to that guy???

He uses his first name now.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If you cannot give a few examples then you have no room to talk. It gets old hearing people complain about things they did not witness. Obviously today's game was terrible. Everyone can see that by looking at the score. If they did not show up to the game they have no room to speak about how it was lost.... thats the same logic people use when they don't vote and then whine and complain about the results or try to tell people how everything went wrong.

How about people in California? Can we complain about how the game went? :P

I have no issue with complaining about the outcome of the game. Complaining about things that you did not see is a seperate issue. Did we give up open shots in both games? yes.... There were still lots of other more specific issues in both games. The hot hand tonight was knocking everything down regaedless of who was covering him or if he was open or covered. He went Phil Forte on us.

I just wish every night we could have someone step up big for us. When we do we win. See collin voss in the creighton game. When we do not have a player who is taking over the game we struggle.

Edited by Andrew
  • Downvote 4

thats the same logic people use when they don't vote and then whine and complain about the results or try to tell people how everything went wrong.

Last I checked, they don't charge me money to watch the president as a side diversion from my everyday life, but then again Barry O'Bummer has really put a damper on my freedoms so maybe this applies?