Creighton (12/21/14)

CMJ

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Sadly I'm not sure if the casual fan is too aware of Creighton but maybe I'm wrong. Still expect low attendance with Cowboys game the same day.

The casual fan might recall seeing their name on brakets there filled out the last couple of years.

I do not think the cowboys game will be the cause of low attendance.

• Upvote 3

In all seriousness, Creighton beat then #18 ranked Oklahoma at the Lincoln Center in Omaha, NE. on 11/19.

They were subsequently ranked #23 until a loss in a tournament to Ole MIss dropped them out of the top 25. They have subsequently had a headscratching road loss to Tulsa, a road victory over Nebraska, a tournament victory over MTSU, a 2OT win at home over South Dakota, and an OT loss at home to St.Marys.

http://www.gocreighton.com/SportSelect.dbml?SPID=69&SPSID=89385

I won't be attending this game.

EDIT: Trey Norris had 5 points, 3 rebounds, 4 assists, 0 turnovers in 41 minutes in the South Dakota game, for those who even care.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 1

The casual fan might recall seeing their name on brakets there filled out the last couple of years.

I do not think the cowboys game will be the cause of low attendance.

Well for me personally at least. I haven't been to a game in a while and was planning on this one because it's Creighton but not going to miss the Cowboys game for an a-- whooping. Plus students are away on holidays. What would the other reasons people aren't coming be? ;)

Well for me personally at least. I haven't been to a game in a while and was planning on this one because it's Creighton but not going to miss the Cowboys game for an a-- whooping. Plus students are away on holidays. What would the other reasons people aren't coming be? ;)

Just one word:

Benford'd (which my phone now recognizes as correct)

• Upvote 3

I don't see the Cowboys as an excuse for area basketball fans since kickoff isn't until 3:25, and traffic HOPEFULLY won't be a HUGE issue on Sunday except around the malls. Now if Benford is the excuse I understand, but I think we're going to go ahead and try and catch both. Pretty good basketball teams are going to be few and far between in The Pit this year.

• Upvote 1