Creighton (11/9/12)

CMJ

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This will be a tough one. I just received my si issue today and was looking at our schedule. We have 6 teams in the top 65 in the nation on our schdeual. Denver would have made 7... Yet unt was not in the top 70 teams in the nation. No love! Though Mitchel had a full page article and of course it mentioned Missouri....

Bad news bro,

I got the same SI issue, and along with the Tony story was their BRACKET PREDICTION. Only 1 SBC team, and that team was MT. SI is predicting that we do not make the NCAA tourney. That is not the top 65 teams.

• Upvote 1

What's Creighton's home record like? I'm guessing pretty good

I went back & calculated via the CU media guide and we are 132-23 at home since moving to Century Link Center Omaha. I can't think of the last non-conference game we lost at home. Probably have to go back a 3-4 years when we were a pretty mediocre team.

• Upvote 1

On Mean Green Premium they have the Creighton announcers talking -- pretty good stuff..they said John Paxon is a scout at the game... they said they don't think North Texas will try to run a track meet cause that's where Creighton is at their best...they are concerned about Chatman and how he will handle the pressure.. they are in awe of Mitchell and his talent...