Collin County Watching Party

UNT 90 Grad

By the way, I tried one of the Coach Mactinis at the watching party. (Green Grey Goose martini.) I'm not a big martini drinker, but it was pretty good. Funny seeing it on the receipt.

med_gallery_3776_75_105781.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Making my first appearance here today.

I'm guessing you made it out there and that I met you. If so, I hope you had a great time.

I counted right at 20 Mean Green fans (and a couple bulldog spouses). That's about half what we've been having, but I know some of the regulars traveled to the game.

I about have a location for next week finalized. We'll have an alternate location since the game will be on Fox College Sports ( same channel the Tulane game was on). The alternate location is very likely to be Game On Sports Bar & Grill, also in Fairview, TX.

Edited by UNT 90 Grad