Charlotte (2/26/15)

CMJ

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

AHHHH YEAH! Its time for 5 alive, baby. We're playing some craphole team that is basically the equal vent of my old Hornets teal starter jacket - crusty and covered with Surge spills. We're going to show Joe Mantainya and the 49ers what the power of this batlle staoin is now that is fully operational. I also can't believe this is the end of Jeff Dunham - guy has always made me smile with his puppets and casua;l racism. I kind of fought he'd be around for years, but, much like the GMG account I started for my wife to help me post mooor, all good things must end. I think tonight we become the kiings of baby tobacco road and dominatrix them, baby!

Crazy propsectors 68

A green lite to grateness 76

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

AHHHH YEAH! Its time for 5 alive, baby. We're playing some craphole team that is basically the equal vent of my old Hornets teal starter jacket - crusty and covered with Surge spills. We're going to show Joe Mantainya and the 49ers what the power of this batlle staoin is now that is fully operational. I also can't believe this is the end of Jeff Dunham - guy has always made me smile with his puppets and casua;l racism. I kind of fought he'd be around for years, but, much like the GMG account I started for my wife to help me post mooor, all good things must end. I think tonight we become the kiings of baby tobacco road and dominatrix them, baby!

Crazy propsectors 68

See...see how much you would miss this?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

North Texas better not take Charlotte for granted, obviously given the result of their previous matchup. Despite their downfall, Charlotte still possesses the top offense in C-USA, although that's still only 73 points a game. But like we all know, North Texas has been streaking and I see them extending their streak to five. Not only that, but I'm hoping an appropriate crowd turns out to support this Mean Green team who is getting hot at the right time.

Crazy propsectors 68

I don't like these posts. The last thing we need is more poorly written posts (even intentional sarcastic ones), but how could you miss the sweet possibility of 'bataille station'?