Beyond The Spring - Spring QB Battle

BillySee58

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

As a fan, It doesn't matter to me who the QB is if we don't replace our defense first. We gotta find some gamers who can stop the run before I start worrying about all the rest.

Rick

This team was built on a tough defense and I agree that's the most important element. BUT, a good offense is very important also. It's tremendous if they can score (which I believe that this offense will be better than last year) but also to aid time of possession and field position so that the defense is not constantly playing with their backs to the wall.

This will not be as strong a defense to begin the season as last year's. Orr, Trice, and Bellazin are virtually irreplacable this season. Still, this should be a very good defense. Probably the fastest defense in our history. It's time for players like Scott, Anthony Wallace, Warner, Zed Evans, Moore, and Mason to step up and I believe that they will.

Maybe the overall speed and coaching ability have given me a false sense of security but I see this as another nine-win season.

• Upvote 1

This team was built on a tough defense and I agree that's the most important element. BUT, a good offense is very important also. It's tremendous if they can score (which I believe that this offense will be better than last year) but also to aid time of possession and field position so that the defense is not constantly playing with their backs to the wall.

This will not be as strong a defense to begin the season as last year's. Orr, Trice, and Bellazin are virtually irreplacable this season. Still, this should be a very good defense. Probably the fastest defense in our history. It's time for players like Scott, Anthony Wallace, Warner, Zed Evans, Moore, and Mason to step up and I believe that they will.

Maybe the overall speed and coaching ability have given me a false sense of security but I see this as another nine-win season.

Yep. Me too.

Special things are in place if DW is named the starter for the next 4 years. Keep recruiting at a relatively high level, omg, the glory days at North Texas are undoubtedly in the near future, 2015-2017. It's exciting.

Man-oh-Man..........I gotta get me some of this kool aide this guy is drinking.

Not disputing that such stardom is possible - I am just not as cock-sure.

Speaking of which, maybe Mac and Chico need some of this guy's kool aide, too.

Man-oh-Man..........I gotta get me some of this kool aide this guy is drinking.

Not disputing that such stardom is possible - I am just not as cock-sure.

Speaking of which, maybe Mac and Chico need some of this guy's kool aide, too.

I would mix some up for Mac, but it probably wouldn't be strong enough for him. GMG