Arkansas State (2/28/13)

CMJ

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

We didn't see why their coach got the T. Anyone know?

GMG!

He kept jawing at the refs for about 2 straight minutes while he was just sitting there. Saying worst call of the year ref and things of th nature.

• Upvote 1

I believe I heard that UNT has now won 4 of their last 6 games. Maybe the lights are coming on, but we can all see how well this team plays with CJ in the lineup as well. Saw some great ball movement tonight. Way too many turnovers, but some seemed to be caused by a big lead and the guys trying to have some fun. Whatever it was, fun game to watch. Winning record at home for about the last twelve years. Glad I was there for senior night. These guys deserved the support. Great to see the '88 team along with Coach Gales.

Really great time tonight coupled with a free "thank you" meal in the Mean Green Room to Mean Green Club members before the game.

A big win, free meal and free beer. What's not to like tonight? Bring on Hot Springs!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I believe I heard that UNT has now won 4 of their last 6 games. Maybe the lights are coming on, but we can all see how well this team plays with CJ in the lineup as well. Saw some great ball movement tonight. Way too many turnovers, but some seemed to be caused by a big lead and the guys trying to have some fun. Whatever it was, fun game to watch. Winning record at home for about the last twelve years. Glad I was there for senior night. These guys deserved the support. Great to see the '88 team along with Coach Gales.

Really great time tonight coupled with a free "thank you" meal in the Mean Green Room to Mean Green Club members before the game.

A big win, free meal and free beer. What's not to like tonight? Bring on Hot Springs!

The free meal was fantastic! Thanks to who ever put this on! Truly awesome. A perfect night all around.

• Upvote 1

Great Job tonight. Hopefully we can play like this in Hot Springs

Does this secure us the 9th seed ? That would put us in a possible 2nd round game vs MTSU , correct ?

Not sure, but don't think so. It is my understanding that Troy has our fate in its hands. I think Troy has to win either tonight or Saturday for us to get the 9 seed. Both Troy games are on the road. Need to check the Sunbelt scores.

• Upvote 1

Middle beat Troy 66-56 tonight. Next up for Troy is S. Alabama. Troy needs to beat S. Ala if UNT is to move up to the 9 seed. At least that is the way I understand it....no, I am not 100 percent sure of that....but think so.

• Upvote 1

Middle beat Troy 66-56 tonight. Next up for Troy is S. Alabama. Troy needs to beat S. Ala if UNT is to move up to the 9 seed. At least that is the way I understand it....no, I am not 100 percent sure of that....but think so.

Thanks... Unless u are wrong ;)

Current Standings:

East
MTSU 18-1 26-4
USA 13-6 16-11
FIU 11-8 16-12
WKU 10-9 16-14
FAU 8-11 13-17
Troy 6-13 11-19

West
ASU 12-7 18-10
UALR 10-9 16-14
ULL 7-12 11-19
North Texas 7-13 12-19
ULM 3-16 4-21

Not sure, but don't think so. It is my understanding that Troy has our fate in its hands. I think Troy has to win either tonight or Saturday for us to get the 9 seed. Both Troy games are on the road. Need to check the Sunbelt scores.

Because Troy lost tonight, they can only tie us if they win Saturday, and we hold the tiebreaker with the sweep. Thus, we are the 9 seed. The winner of the 8 vs. 9 game will play MTSU in the second round.