Alabama Birmingam (2/12/15)

CMJ

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This guy is funny... If there were not already a lot of people playing in the GMG game I wish this guy would so we could see his amazing basketball IQ. If you do not stand at a game you do not know basketball. Thats funny..... Quincy williams use to go to every game for a few years after he graduated and I never saw him stand. I guess this guy is better than Quincy. I wish he could play for UNT. He stands at games so his basketball IQ is high....

That's what you took from his post?

This team is so bi polar. Beat two of the tops teams in the leauge and give WKU a serious run for their money and then lose to the two worst teams in the leauge... If beat MTSU on Saturday I'm not sure where we stand.

This team is so bi polar. Beat two of the tops teams in the leauge and give WKU a serious run for their money and then lose to the two worst teams in the leauge... If beat MTSU on Saturday I'm not sure where we stand.

I listened to some radio commentary about Tony Romo a year or two ago. The gist was, he'll win you some games that maybe the Pokes had no business winning but then he will probably lose a couple that you had no business losing. At the end of the day, the team is probably right where they should be.

Maybe trying to figure out our team is somewhat like trying to argue about how good a QB Romo is.

Or maybe not at all. Carry on...

Great win. Decent atmosphere. Fans needed to get more involved at the 8 minute mark and we could have ran away with it. Still a fun game.

Sat beside Coach Evans' wife and she is a very nice lady. She even mentioned that Combs is a great player and "help is coming next year." She was referring to the signing class. GMG

Great effort from the guys, who played before a pitifully small crowd.

2100+ The players deserved better...especially from their fellow students. Pitiful turnout from the students last night. Here's hoping that the game Saturday against Middle Tennessee will draw a better and more enthusiastic crowd. But...there is that valentine's Day thing going Saturday as well.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Great basketball last two home games. Hope some potential fans catch on to that.

We had a good run in the first half to take the lead after being 11 down, and then another good run in second half to take back the lead. We didn't see those good runs by the good guys during the first half of the season.

My buddy and I are again leaving the wives at home to attend the game Saturday. Mine is happy with flowers to her office.

Though I may not have as strong a voice as I used to, I do not sit silently in the front row seats I have this year.

Weather permitting (coming up from Flower Mound), I will be at coaches' radio show again on Monday.

• Upvote 2

It's hard to blame anyone for not coming. People got excited after the Creighton win, and those who came to support them afterwards were treated to a pathetic loss to Prairie View to kick off a 4-game losing streak. Those who got excited after the LaTech win and came to support them afterwards were treated to a loss to Southern Miss--USM's only conference win. That's not to mention the disappointment and terrible coaching people have been forced to watch the previous two years. If someone goes to a game and has a terrible time, they're probably not going to be too excited to come back anytime soon. It sounded like they missed a great game Thursday night, but our guys are going to have to start playing consistently better to start getting numbers back.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

"Winning teams have a way of drawing attendance . . ." - Neal Smastresk

If we can win today and sweep our road trip to Florida we should definetly see some increased attendance numbers when we return home.

Edited by Andrew
  • Upvote 1