Alabama Birmingam (2/12/15)

CMJ

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Speaking of choking, UAB better open white, bc it's whining time, baby! When legends like James Dean Smith and Kenny Gant pass away, theirs only won way to honor them - just explicate and play your game the best you can! I think where about to see what happens when you corner a tiger - the clause come out and start shreddering like Himato Yoshi in a Gap Band covers band. Look out, Dragons; it's are turnt to finish the job and show you what a light to greatness is all aboard!

Us - 73

Them - 62

psa-porkchop_sandwiches_7148.jpg

• Upvote 1

Dangerous road trip for my Blazers. Worked their way into tie for the conference lead and play in Denton then on to Rice. Getting full of themselves or over-looking either team would be very bad.

UNT will lead at the half.

But never fear, there are 2 halves in basketball

• Downvote 1

Dangerous road trip for my Blazers. Worked their way into tie for the conference lead and play in Denton then on to Rice. Getting full of themselves or over-looking either team would be very bad.

I think this is what happened to LATech, so yes.

There are some weapons on this team... but yeah, as stated, North Texas generally has a tough time in the 2nd half.

Remember games this time of year in 2012 and the excitement that was in the air?

Now the only thing in the air is the stench of pork lips and intestinal linings.

So depressing.

Come on daylight savings time! Get here!

Edited by UNT90