'15 DL Demikal Harrison (Oklahoma)

BillySee58

https://twitter.com/ball_polo/status/562091935783858176

Committed!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

6'3" 285 lb (now listed at 6'5" 290 lbs) defensive tackle for Midwest City high in Midwest City, Oklahoma. We visited him today. No official offer yet, but he does hold offers from UTEP and South Dakota.

He must of hit a growth spurt

We offered, I would be willing to bet he visits next weekend. I believe in Mac and Patrick to get this kid in a Mean Green Jersey on Saturdays!!

Well, if they don't that would be called dropping the ball. We don't want him, we need him. If the nasty city of El Paso consistently beats us out on players I'm going to flip out. It's freaking El Paso!!!!!!!!!!! No one ever wants to live there, raise their kids there, visit there, vacate there, and sure as hell not spend 4 years of your life there. Ugh, gross.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I say the coaches let the parents know that their son could be kidnapped by Mexican drug lords.

El Paso is consistently rated as one of the safest cities in the country with populations > 500K.

That is always amazing to me considering what is immediately South.

• Upvote 2

El Paso is consistently rated as one of the safest cities in the country with populations > 500K.

That is always amazing to me considering what is immediately South.

I was thinking about that, but didn't want to be the one to say so. And like you suggest, who knows why?

Well, if they don't that would be called dropping the ball. We don't want him, we need him. If the nasty city of El Paso consistently beats us out on players I'm going to flip out. It's freaking El Paso!!!!!!!!!!! No one ever wants to live there, raise their kids there, visit there, vacate there, and sure as hell not spend 4 years of your life there. Ugh, gross.

apparently 647,433 people disagree.

• Upvote 1

It's not like students ever really venture into the city other than to the nearest Wal-Mart. Many keep knocking these towns on a personal level.

Lafayette is a bad ass town with tons of culture. El Paso (big city) has got some good food, lots of culture. San Antonio is a big city with lots to offer, and again has culture (cept it's hot). Etc etc.

Lot of these places have identity and culture, and on a subconscious level some kids are attracted to that identity and culture.

Yeah, I have. I guess there are El Paso fans on here, for whatever reason. I went to a couple pretty good Sun Bowl games in the early 2000's. I've also driven through several times on my way to San Diego. I'm not going to hijack this dudes thread anymore over where he's choosing to spend the next 4-5 years of his life. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

• Upvote 2