Sign in to follow this  

GoMeanGreen.com Barbershop Podcast #188


Harry

gallery_1_23_481.jpg

This show we talk about a big kick-in-the-nuts loss against FAU on the road last Saturday by a score of 61-39.  UNT alums @Evan, @Harry, and @BeyondTheGreen give their hot sports thoughts on this tough loss and what it means with some glimmer of hope for the rest of the season.  We also mix in some ODU specific game talk as well. 

Audio Link:  http://gomeangreenbarbershop.libsyn.com/podcast/barbershop-podcast-188

Sign in to follow this  


User Feedback

Recommended Comments

We are working on options to do both live and with a chat room. A couple of weeks ago we tested the live Facebook feed which included a chat, but there were some technical issues. We will try to work those out and be back with the live broadcasts soon.

 

thanks for listening.

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Evan said:

We are working on options to do both live and with a chat room. A couple of weeks ago we tested the live Facebook feed which included a chat, but there were some technical issues. We will try to work those out and be back with the live broadcasts soon.

 

thanks for listening.

 

Thanks for the update. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hoping this doesn’t come off as  criticism but as something to potentially add.. Have y’all ever announced home games for other sports during football season like Vball or soccer? 

Not saying discuss them but just say at the end of the podcast sport xyz has a home game(s)?

  • Upvote 2

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

Hoping this doesn’t come off as  criticism but as something to potentially add.. Have y’all ever announced home games for other sports during football season like Vball or soccer? 

Not saying discuss them but just say at the end of the podcast sport xyz has a home game(s)?

Good idea.  The Youtube Channel MeanGreenSports has short highlight videos of VBall and soccer games. Both teams are doing very well. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 10/28/2017 at 5:33 PM, NorthTexan95 said:

Good idea.  The Youtube Channel MeanGreenSports has short highlight videos of VBall and soccer games. Both teams are doing very well. 

I agree. It would be a good addition. We can start adding that in.

 

Thanks for the feedback

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Evan said:

I agree. It would be a good addition. We can start adding that in.

 

Thanks for the feedback

No problem, also I believe there is a VB game at 1pm, the same day of HC UTEP game.. If people are looking for something to do/warm up while Tailgating it would be a Great chance to come see them!

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites


Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now