FAU vs. FIU Tonight (Get your Pick'ems in!)

Harry

14-10 FIU at the half.

Anyone can beat anyone in this conference.

Not just that--FIU is significantly better than they were last year and the beginning of this season. After what they did to UAB in Birmingham, I seriously thought about taking them in the "pick ems"--but with it just being one game, I had to wonder if it was just a fluke. I don't think it was.

• Upvote 1

Not just that--FIU is significantly better than they were last year and the beginning of this season. After what they did to UAB in Birmingham, I seriously thought about taking them in the "pick ems"--but with it just being one game, I had to wonder if it was just a fluke. I don't think it was.

I'm not sure. Definitely better than last year, but they gamble like crazy on D and it is tough to get away with that for a whole game.

Also FAU is making tons of mistakes. Not sure they are that good. May just be having a bad game though.

Haven't watched enough of either team to really know.

Wow.

Houston QB dives for the corner of the end zone head first and extends the ball to reach across the goal line, only to have a UCF defender hit his arms at the 1/2 yard line, causing him to fumble the ball through the end zone for a UCF touchback.

24 secs to a UCF victory.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 1

Give FIU credit for the Common Sense approach to NOT Todd Dodging it on first and goal from the 1 on that last touchdown and punched the ball in from UNDER CENTER!!!!

Todd Dodging it on two 4th and 1's inside the 10 cost Weatherford High School their game tonight against Paschal. I hate that shotgun shit on short yardage!

HATE IT!!!!

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1