FW TeleG on Emmanuel Moore

C Vo

Doesn't look like NT's offer impresses the coach very much.

Hopefully, another Johnny Quinn: big high school numbers, lightly recruited, but proves to be another big time receiver for the Green.

I took the exact opposite from that story. The coach can't believe his kid doesn't have more offers. Hell, Houston Baptist hasn't offered the kid.

If anything, I think that coach respects UNT's talent evaluation of his player.

I took the exact opposite from that story. The coach can't believe his kid doesn't have more offers. Hell, Houston Baptist hasn't offered the kid.

If anything, I think that coach respects UNT's talent evaluation of his player.

Yes and no, the fact that he is committed to NT was not mentioned which can be interpreted that the coach wants a bigger name school to offer. It just seems to me that would be a major part of an article about the recruitment of a player.

The misconceptions about 40 times are out of control.

If he runs a laser 4.6, that's pretty damn fast, especially if he's actually 6-0, 185.

Goree was a laser 4.58 as a 6-foot-2 16-year-old and that's flying for a tall, skinny, young kid.

So the story says he's 6-0, 185 with a 4.6. Then it says " If he was a few inches taller or a couple tenths of a second faster, then maybe the scholarships would come."

Well, yeah, no kidding ... if he was LaQuon Treadwell or Ricky Seals-Jones he'd probably have more offers.

Edited by BigDanTeague