Big ten network Week 6 picks

GreenBat

Believe it or not....... losing is not respectable. THAT has been our mind-set for entirely too long. And it's one of many things about our culture that needs to go away.

Again how can you blame the culture or mind set given out track record? Just this season we completely crapped the bed against Texas to open the season and stank it up on national television against La. Tech. These weren't even close games, they were ass whippings.

So while I agree the mindset needs to change you have to feed the fan masses with some fairly consistent success if you want to see it happen.

I don't personally see the problem with moral victories. For instance, I have a pretty good memory of the Georgia game from last year, and was happy overall with our performance. It still sucked to watch UNT lose, but overall I came out feeling pretty good once all was said and done.

With that being said, I'm still not a fan of sugarcoating losses. It just depends on the expectations going in to the game.