UNT vs. La Tech Highlights

All About UNT

DW has far better vision of the field compared to Greer, especially on the scramble. Many times Greer had Terrel open and either threw it away or made a 1-3 yd dump pass.

I understand what Mac is saying about being able to keep the ball, but what does it matter if you can't produce any points on the board?

What I like about DeJon, besides his laser-like throws and running ability, is he looks comfortable back there. Was he playing against La Tech 1st team? No. I say DeJon needs to start against Nichols State.

I like it it. I speculate his "nothing bothers me" mantra could rub a coach the wrong way, when said coach wants to make a point with you?

Call me crazy but I think it could have been us beating UT, or at least a close game, if DW would have started! I think we will be fine as long as we can keep him healthy. How goes DW this year goes the team and season

I think we will look back at the UT game as a HUGE lost opportunity for this program. We didn't need Joe Montana but just barely adequate QB and O-line play to make that a ball game...