Mac the savior has failed us

emmitt01

Damn. Y'all turn on a guy quick. So, he had one good season on Dodge's players?! Did you really just say that?

Yeah I said it and sticking with it, follow my comments and I have always said that we should have waited to see how he did this year because he had so many Dodge recruits leading the way.

So don't throw out your RaRa BS at me.

• Downvote 1

Yeah I said it and sticking with it, follow my comments and I have always said that we should have waited to see how he did this year because he had so many Dodge recruits leading the way.

So don't throw out your RaRa BS at me.

I think we actually have a hell of a team other than the most important position on the field

• Upvote 2

This QB play is not.

And don't continue with the tired "It's Chico" theme. This is Mac's team, Mac's vanilla philosophy, Mac's loss...and it will be Mac's 5win season

Vanilla you must be kidding, they can't execute as a whole. They would not be able to do anything fancy if they are not prepared to play. Go look at the forums where chico has been and get back with me