BEER?

Withers940

I would like to have a word with this savage. Coors products are greatness. The tour in Golden is the best. Besides, Smokey and the Bandit wasn't about smuggling hangover inducing shit tasting Bud products across the south. It was the Banquet beer. Colorado Cool Aid son... (I just dropped the microphone and walked off the stage.)

I had Coors Light and thought of it as just plain terrible, so I never tried original. I did the tour in Golden a few years back and had Coors Original straight from the source and I really liked it. It's different in a bottle/can, but if you can get it on draft it really goes down well.

According to the article in the NTDaily, they will have one stand with a craft beer selection.

"Four concession stands located at the corners of the stadium will serve 16-ounce beers for $6 each. Bud Light, Miller Lite, Michelob Ultra, Bud Light Lime, Shiner and Dos Equis will all be available, with one booth serving a variety of craft beers as well."

Sorry, I can't seem to get the link to post, but wanted to go ahead and make my first ever post about beer.

• Upvote 6

A variety of domestic and craft beers will be served. Domestic beverages will include 16-ounce aluminum bottles of Bud Light, Miller Lite, Michelob Ultra and Bud Light Lime. In addition, domestic booths will offer 12-ounce cups of Shiner Bock and Dos Equis. The craft booth will serve Bud Light and Miller Lite in addition to Real Ale Firemans 4, Rahr IPA, Alaskan Amber Ale and Angry Orchard Hard Cider.

• Upvote 1

A variety of domestic and craft beers will be served. Domestic beverages will include 16-ounce aluminum bottles of Bud Light, Miller Lite, Michelob Ultra and Bud Light Lime. In addition, domestic booths will offer 12-ounce cups of Shiner Bock and Dos Equis. The craft booth will serve Bud Light and Miller Lite in addition to Real Ale Firemans 4, Rahr IPA, Alaskan Amber Ale and Angry Orchard Hard Cider.

Will these new "flavours" be available in the club level?

Still a die hard. He just thinks it better for his mental health to stay off the board.

ETA: Looking at my avatar I should probably take his advice.

Who ran him off? I know the answer, I just like to read it.