"It's Ok" 2014

SSP

"We have a lot more to lose than SMU" actually no, SMU has more to lose because we should be able to handle a CUSA team and a loss to UNT would create a dumpster fire over in PonyNation.

A loss for UNT doesn't mean your season is literally a waste. For SMU it would be.

Agree to disagree.

"We have a lot more to lose than SMU" actually no, SMU has more to lose because we should be able to handle a CUSA team and a loss to UNT would create a dumpster fire over in PonyNation.

A loss for UNT doesn't mean your season is literally a waste. For SMU it would be.

Yeah..Houston should have been able to handle a peasant CUSA team too, right? CUSA is closing the gap on the AAC faster than you think. GMG
  • Upvote 1

I was gonna say....I'm gonna be full-on recent alumni drunk by kickoff and I'll be damned if I won't make it hostile for them.

No fighting. That's not nice. I don't want to get tossed out. Though I am 1-0 in matches against UNT people.

I boxed at the Sigma Chi Fight Night in 2011 and beat a UNT student. My walkout music was Peruna(fight song) :D

Edited by malonish
  • Upvote 2

Who is this guy? A loss to any team is a loss. Yes as a UNT fan, I would be just as mad as any SMwho fan losing to us. No one cares that the AAC is better then CUSA blah blah blah BS. What matters is the fact that we have two teams in the DFW area fighting to gain respect and rep in college football. I'm probably being to forward, but SMU needs to lose. Maybe you guys will fire your coach or drastically change your football program after the shock this Saturday (not that you guys are doing this already apparently). I saw something in 2013 when I graduated from UNT seeing my team pull off a successful season and take home a bowl trophy. I want to see the same thing in 2014, and a loss to SMUt would just prolong us from that again. So no SMU doesn't have more to lose..... We should handle a (Thinks highly of themselves) AAC team. Get out of here with that!

• Upvote 2

I was a man. Maybe I was a dragon man. Maybe I was just a dragon. But I was still a Malonish.

I like this guy. Look when the SMU starts out 0-6 and people are burning their June Jones documentary dvd's in protest, you can just keep posting over here and pretend to be a Mean Green fan. Just remember to always bad mouth UTSA.

• Upvote 1

I like this guy. Look when the SMU starts out 0-6 and people are burning their June Jones documentary dvd's in protest, you can just keep posting over here and pretend to be a Mean Green fan. Just remember to always bad mouth UTSA.

UTSA did me a solid by embarrassing Cougar High but ok I will hate them :D

• Upvote 2

I don't hate him. He's a bit creepy, though.

• Upvote 2

He's like one of those enigmatic "non-trust-fund" kids who go to SMU. Like a leprechaun, I've heard about them, but never met one.

You're alright by me malonish.

Awww thanks! I was definitely on scholarship :D

Re leprechaun: WHO ALL SEEN THE LEPRECHAUN SAY YEAH

Edited by malonish